VicTrainz Modellers Group

It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:55 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 188 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
 Post subject: Re: Melbourne Signals
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 6:50 pm 
J class (light lines)

And an overly delayed reply for Jerker:
Yeah, she is a trainzer too. She loves to create a scenery around tracks while she doesn't find laying tracks and tracksides funny. Fortunately, that's where the fun in route building is for me. Her landscape is beautiful and detailed. But framerate is her victim... :-)

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 8:32 am 
A2 class (walscheart's) (passenger)

NSWGR AD60 wrote:
So I haven't done anything for over a year on Victorian signals. I can, however, reupload the original scripted signal pack and post it here. But it covers only one type of signals.

I am, however, ready to cooperate with somebody who would like to make some more advanced models. A time for adaptation of my czech signal script for your signals script it likely to be found...

Have a great time!

Hi mate,

Ironically I've been talking to a few guys about doing my own set of high detail Victorian signals however my dilemma is I have no idea about the scripting side of things, so I'd love to take you up on your offer to use your script! Luke (Signaller on the Frankston line) and myself are both safeworking qualified so we know how the signals are set up in real life, just not sure how to get them to work in the game!

Any help would be appreciated mate, I'll get started on the 3D models for them! :)

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 12:19 pm 
V class (goods)

tommyg wrote:
NSWGR AD60 wrote:
So I haven't done anything for over a year on Victorian signals. I can, however, reupload the original scripted signal pack and post it here. But it covers only one type of signals.

I am, however, ready to cooperate with somebody who would like to make some more advanced models. A time for adaptation of my czech signal script for your signals script it likely to be found...

Have a great time!

Hi mate,

Ironically I've been talking to a few guys about doing my own set of high detail Victorian signals however my dilemma is I have no idea about the scripting side of things, so I'd love to take you up on your offer to use your script! Luke (Signaller on the Frankston line) and myself are both safeworking qualified so we know how the signals are set up in real life, just not sure how to get them to work in the game!

Any help would be appreciated mate, I'll get started on the 3D models for them! :)

Yes! I was thinking of you Tom when I read that.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:50 am 
D4 class (shunter)

This another typical "Red herring". :evil:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:57 pm 
H class (express goods/passenger)

Thread is 6 and a half years old. Most of us got our signals when we wanted em

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:04 am 
D4 class (shunter)

Is there any chance someone could reupload these signals?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:50 pm 
H class (express goods/passenger)

Not without the creator's permission we can't..

Jamie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:11 am 
J class (light lines)

Hello,
It has been a year since my last post here. What has changed? Well, almost nothing. Unfortunately I don't have enough time for trainz. I was about to start a cooperation with tommyg where I would supply the script and he would supply all other, but it seems there is a problem with time on both sides.

Regarding the old non-scripted signals, I grant to you all a permission to use it as under creative commons BY-NC-SA (Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike ) licence. You may resend it freely. Unfortunately, I've lost those files (probably) during a Windows reinstall back in 2015. So I cannot serve by uploading it. But I would wonder if you would find it usable in 2017 and a T:ANE era.

If the above mentioned cooperation will happen, then it would be a brand new project unassociated with this old one. I am sad to say it, but this old project is to be discontinued.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 188 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19